The clinic offers alternative treatments for cancer as well as for other chronic diseases. Verita life Mexico is part of the Verita group, which also operates in Thailand.
Verita Life offers scientific integrated cancer treatments focused on personalized care.
The clinic offers over 20 different treatments.
Four Pillars of Treatment
Verita Life’s four Pillars of Treatment aims to strengthen the patient’s body in a safe, low side effect way.
1. Primary cancer treatments
2. Immune treatments
3. Supportive Treatments
4. Detox Treatments
• State of the art German medical devices such as OncothermTM Local Hyperthermia and the Heckels full-body hyperthermia device
• A wide range of Intravenous and oral anticancer medicines, supplements herbs and drugs of high quality and sufficiently high doses to have therapeutic value.
• Multiple treatments daily to attack cancer cells as well as repair, heal and protect the body.
• Low dose potentiated chemotherapy, powerful and effective but without the side effects
• Immunotherapies to boost the immunity system with Dendritic and NK Cells. Includes 6 months of take-home vaccines with your own immune cells trained against your specific cancer.
• A personalized anti-cancer diet covering all meals.
The clinic is located only 2 miles from the San Diego border
Cancer program: $6,500-$8,000 a week, with an average recommended stay of 4- 6 weeks.
Lyme Program: $19,800 for a 2 weeks programs
* The treatments are done 6 days a week, Mon-Sat.
The price includes:
Primary Cancer Treatments: Killing Cancer Cells
Immune System Treatments
Dr. Adrian Robinson, MD
With over a decade’s worth of experience working with oncology patients, Dr. Adrián Robinson, MD is the head doctor at Verita Life Mexico. He graduated 25 years ago from Universidad Autonoma de Baja California School of Medicine and holds a Bachelor of Health Science from California College. Dr. Robinson seeks to provide a better quality of life to every patient he treats, and is known for his compassion and care. With a holistic patient treatment approach, Dr. Robinson carefully evaluates cancer treatment and therapy care options, and focuses on tailoring them to treat his patient’s individual cancer needs.
Search & Filter Reviews
10 reviews found
I feel that my health has improved in three weeks
Nothing less than perfect
It's like they have their standard of care and that is what they stick to
I am going home healthier that I have probably been in the last 20 years
Wonderful staff, Beautiful facility
They were AMAZING!
Write a Review