Verita Life Mexico is a newly opened clinic in Tijuana that offers alternative treatments for cancer as well as for other chronic diseases. Verita life Mexico is part of the Verita group, which also operates in Thailand and Germany.
Verita Life offers scientific integrated cancer treatments focused on personalized care.
Verita Life’s doctor has over 30 years’ experience in alternative and integrative protocols for treating cancer. The clinic offers over 20 different treatments.
Four Pillars of Treatment
Verita Life’s four Pillars of Treatment aims to strengthen the patient’s body in a safe, low side effect way.
1. Primary cancer treatments
2. Immune treatments
3. Supportive Treatments
4. Detox Treatments
• State of the art German medical devices such as OncothermTM Local Hyperthermia and the Heckels full body hyperthermia device
• A wide range of Intravenous and oral anticancer medicines, supplements herbs and drugs of high quality and sufficiently high doses to have therapeutic value.
• Multiple treatments daily to attack cancer cells as well as repair, heal and protect the body.
• Low dose potentiated chemotherapy, powerful and effective but without the side effects
• Immunotherapies to boost the immunity system with Dendritic and NK Cells. Includes 6 months of take-home vaccines with your own immune cells trained against your specific cancer.
• A personalized anti-cancer diet covering all meals.
The clinic is located only 2 miles from the San Diego border
Curious about more treatment options?
Heal Navigator offers FREE service designed to assist you find a treatment center that suits your budget and needs.
Cost and Additional Expenses
Cancer program: $6,500-$8,000 a week, with an average recommended stay of 4- 6 weeks.
Lyme Program: $18,700 for a 2 weeks programs
* The treatments are done 6 days a week, Mon-Sat.
The price includes:
- Accommodation in a nearby hotel.
- All treatments
- Doctor time
- 3 meals a day, 7 days a week
- Airport transfers
- 3 month home care pack after discharge
Ask the Community
HealNavigator users haven’t asked any questions yet about this clinic.
Do you have a question about the clinic? Post here and receive answers from the HealNavigator community and/or the clinic.
Connie B. Triple-Negative Breast Cancer
“…Wonderful staff, caring and kind. Beautiful facility. Will be doing six months after Care Program. Feeling well…”
Erica M. Colon Cancer with liver metastasis, stage IV
“…The tumor has shrunk to half its size already in just a short time frame of 4 weeks. I feel great!! The staff treated us like family, they keep in touch as friends and they kept me laughing and happy the whole time I was there. They were AMAZING!!…”