Table of Contents
We realized early on how important it was to have a place where one could read reviews about a clinic that was not the clinic’s own website.
We also realized that many of the reviews floating around the internet were extremely general and not especially helpful to someone who was considering going to one of the clinics.
A simple thumbs up or down, or 5-star review does not get into the nitty-gritty of what a prospective patient needs or wants to know about a clinic before making such a serious financial investment in their health.
Reviews on Heal Navigator are:
– Unedited. We publish whatever we get regardless of whether it’s positive or negative.
– Extremely specific. When leaving a review, we encourage patients to elaborate on their condition, what previous treatments they underwent, what they feel were the strongest areas of impact on their treatment and more.
– Easy to find and read. Do you only want to see reviews from people with your condition or type of cancer? Are you only interested in seeing reviews for one or two specific clinics or within a certain budget? Our advanced search tool helps you do just that, saving you valuable time!
– Creating a community. Many of the people who shared their experience are willing to be contacted by those who are considering these clinics themselves, which in turn allows them to pay it forward by sharing their knowledge, helping others.
Where the Reviews Come From
-When we meet people who have visited a clinic, we ask them to leave an unbiased review. We often find that patients who do so go on to spread the word to other patients.
-People who contacted Heal Navigator while on their cancer journey.
-People who have had a particularly good or bad experience and looked for a place to share it.
We take the reviews featured here very seriously, as we know that they are a major part of the decision making process. We do our best to check the authenticity of all reviews. If for some reason, you feel that a review is suspicious, please let us know and we will look into it.
Guidelines for Treatment Centers Reviews
We value your contributions and encourage you to share your experience with others. We also want to make sure that Heal Navigator is a safe and trustworthy source for Alternative Treatment Centers information. To help us with this goal, we ask that you abide by the following rules for reviews:
Accuracy of treatment or diagnosis
We cannot publish claims about the accuracy of a clinic’s treatment and diagnosis. Those are factual matters, and to verify them would require extensive medical studies. Rather, we encourage you to describe your feelings about the doctor’s treatment of you as a patient
We want you to be protected from any risks. The review cannot be defamatory in any way under the law.
You are publishing a review and it is your responsibility to ensure that it is accurate and not misleading as posting false information can have legal ramifications, whether the review is positive or negative in tone.
Allegations of criminal activity or medical negligence should be reported to the proper authorities. We have no authority over clinics listed on our site.
If there are any current legal proceedings between the reviewer and the clinic we will not publish the review as this can interfere with those proceedings.
The review must relate to a treatment you have had at the clinic in question. You are reviewing your treatment at the clinic in question, not any individual at the clinic. Specifically, there should be no personal insults or accusations in your review.
We cannot include hearsay in a review. Hearsay is any information that cannot be substantiated, for example, the report of another person’s words. You must have been a patient at the clinic yourself and undergone the treatment being reviewed yourself.
A legal guardian may leave a review on behalf of a patient however no personal information about the patient that could lead to them being identified, either directly or indirectly, can be included in the review.
You must be over 18 years old to leave a review.
We won’t publish anything profane, vulgar, or otherwise
1. The review should not include any contact information.
2. The review cannot mention staff members by name, only the business.
1. We do not permit false reviews.
2. Clinic owners are not allowed to write or encourage associates or staff to write reviews.
3. False reviews will be deleted and the clinic in question may be removed from the website.
We do not allow reviews that contain links or content solely included for promotional purposes.
All reviews and ratings are subjective opinions of visitors to Heal Navigator and not of Heal Navigator. Heal Navigator will take all reasonable steps necessary to ensure that all reviews published on the Site meet our Review Guidelines. Heal Navigator reserves the right to not publish any review or remove a review if we believe it violates our Review Guidelines. HealNavigator treats review content equally for all listings, whether they are a free or paid listing. Heal Navigator makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy, completeness, legality or safety of any of the Site content, including reviews, ratings and comments. HealNavigator disclaims all liability for any indirect, special, incidental, reliance, or consequential damage to reputation, business interruption, or loss of profits caused by the Site content