THE CLINIC IS PERMANENTLY CLOSED - CLICK HERE TO FIND OTHER OPTIONS
Verita Life Center Hamburg is an integrative cancer clinic specializing in scientifically proven treatments and highly personalized care.
Treating the body as a whole and using a patient’s own immune system to fight cancer is the principal philosophy that underpins this unique clinic.
• State of the art German medical devices and protocols, such as Local Hyperthermia.
• Internationally trained doctors, medical experts and nursing staff.
• A wide range of Intravenous and oral anticancer medicines, including supplements and herbs with proven therapeutic value.
• Personalised treatment plans to suit each patient individually.
• Low dose chemotherapy in the form of IPT. This is a powerful and effective treatment without the harsh side effects of traditional chemotherapy.
• Highly effective immunotherapies to boost a patient’s natural responses.
• Concierge service which includes airport pickup and daily clinic transfers.
• Caring and supportive environment
• Treats the patient’s body as a whole.
• Follow up care and take-home treatments after departure.
The average treatment cost is 5,500 - 7,500 Euros per week. The average length of treatment is 6 weeks.
The price includes nearby accommodation and daily transportations to the clinic.
** The Clinic offers a FREE consultation to review your medical history and complete a treatment plan to suit each person's individual needs. Time and cost vary according to each patient.
Primary Cancer Treatments
|Overall||★ ★ ★ ★ ★|
|Facilities||★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆|
|Staff||★ ★ ★ ★ ★|